MASS GENERAL RESEARCH INSTITUTE
Division of Clinical Research
The Division of Clinical Research (DCR) provides support, education and consultation services clinical research community at Massachusetts General Hospital.
- Research Navigator – for information from MGB groups and oversight committees such as Research Management, the MGB IRB, Human Research Quality Improvement, Research Compliance, etc. Requires MGB login.
- Insight – for various MGB research transactions such as submitting grant proposals, viewing financial status of awarded grants and funds, submitting research contracts for negotiation, submitting to the IRB/IACUC/IBC, etc. Requires MGB login.
- RedCap – for data collection on clinical research studies
- LabArchives – electronic research notebook
- Research Information Science and Computing – for research applications and computing services
- A Guide to Getting Started with Qualtrics
- Rally – for posting advertisements of your clinical research studies
- Research Match – a not-for-profit effort that brings together researchers and people who are willing to learn more about research studies in a secure and convenient manner.
- Trials Today – a free participant recruitment and feasibility analysis tool for researchers at participating institutions. The tool is offered to researchers who are conducting research which is health related.
Learn more about our educational programs for clinical researchers at Massachusetts General Hospital.