Check out these clinical research resources for clinician-scientists and clinical research staff.
MGB Research Resources
- Research Navigator – for information from MGB groups and oversight committees such as Research Management, the MGB IRB, Human Research Quality Improvement, Research Compliance, etc. Requires MGB login.
- Insight – for various MGB research transactions such as submitting grant proposals, viewing financial status of awarded grants and funds, submitting research contracts for negotiation, submitting to the IRB/IACUC/IBC, etc. Requires MGB login.
- REDCap – for data collection on clinical research studies
- LabArchives – electronic research notebook
- Research Information Science and Computing – for research applications and computing services
For NIH Grant Applications
- Responsible Conduct of Research (Requires MBG login)
- MGH Clinical Resources and Environment (Requires MGB login)
- Rally – for posting advertisements of your clinical research studies
- Research Match – a not-for-profit effort that brings together researchers and people who are willing to learn more about research studies in a secure and convenient manner.